Stokes Safety is a firm of Building Surveyors and professionals. Being one of the founding members of the profession we have practised in this field for approximately 25 years.
The services we supply are listed below.
- Building Surveying
- WHS reports and auditing
- Asbestos Management reports and audits
- Fire evacuation training and diagrams
- Energy audits and water mapping
- Essential Safety Measures audits and reports
- Sign off of Annual Essential Safety Measures form in Victoria (or alternate state equivalent)
- Easy Reporting Access (ERA) online system for fire safety compliance
- Contractor Compliance Management (CCM)
- Disability Discrimination Access audits, consulting and reports
- Building Condition Reports
- Asset Registers and Life Cycle Estimation for capital expenditure budgeting
We have also trained a large number of building managers, building owners, maintenance personnel and other staff in the fields listed above and to date have trained over 10,000 persons in the various topics relating to the maintenance of Essential Safety Measures.