Fire Evacuation Training
What is fire evacuation training?
Our project of fire evacuation training in Brisbane & Melbourne is an important key to all building possessors to make sure that the staff is acquainted with their surrounding ambiances, near-by environments, and responsibilities in an emergency
When do i need fire evacuation training?
To ensure a safe orderly evacuation of a building routine fire evacuation trining is essential to ensure all employees are aware of there closest evacuation point, it is alos important to ensure evacuation training is completed so all staff are safe and appropriately trained.
What can Stokes Safety do to help?
Stokes Safety is capable to plan, develop and implement an emergency training and training system for your building or facility . The service will ensure that staff are trained to evacuate appropriately in an emergency in an orderly and dignified fashion.
In determining the sites requirements the following is undertaken:
- A pre meeting on site to discuss and develop and emergency evacuation system as required by AS3745 to take into account site timing, certain days of the week, and other sensitivities
- Implement the evacuation system and provide relevant staff training
- Activate the building occupant warning system where available or verbally initiate the evacuation.
- Conduct a debrief for those involved.
- Provide a report in compliance with AS 3745.
So that we can best assist you and your business with your building safety and compliance needs, please Contact Us today on 1800 058 342