Building Conditions Audit
Stokes Safety goes on thorough building inspections or building compliance audit in Australia and 10-year Life Cycle budgeting on distinct types of architectures- industrial, commercial, and different healthcare units.
The building owners, as well as agents, tackle these inspections to know the present status of a specific building, its external & internal building material, and its connected plant & equipment. It is explicitly significant in evaluating the roles of proprietor as well as a tenant in maintaining the property and budgeting in terms of capital expenditure.
What does Stokes Safety Inspection Include?
Restoration and Upkeep
- Reassess the status of the property, its associated upkeep contracts/plans, as well as present plant registrations/certificates, wherever necessary. Just make sure that the annual certification of Essential Safety Measures is in the right position with respect to each property for every state.
- Perform the comprehensive visual inspection of building with respect to the lifetime, circumstance, and present upkeep plans.
- Determine the accurate landlord & tenant restoration and upkeep flaws and/or backlogs, according to the above-mentioned survey, along with the proper plan to resolve the fault appropriately.
- Undertake visual inspection of premises with regard to the age, condition and life cycle of fabric and structure and building service equipment.
- Identify based on the above review, recommended action over a 10 year forecast period, with timing identified on an annual basis.
Provide a concise report detailing the findings of the review and audit process, including the following:
- Brief description of the condition of the building and associated building services
- Tabulated summary of tenant maintenance contracts/plans in place
- Tabulated summary of tenant repairs and maintenance review (compliance and adequacy)
- Tabulated summary of repair and maintenance shortfalls and/ or backlogs, including recommended timing of remedial works and budget costs.
- Tabulated summary of recommended tenant and landlord capital expenditure obligations (tenant and landlord items to be identified separately), including timing over a 10 year forecast period and budget costs.
Creation of asset registers of all plant and equipment including mechanical ventilation, and essential safety measures.
This including the following:
- Item type
So that we can best assist you and your business with your building safety and compliance needs, please Contact Us today on 1800 058 342